Instroduction to HCL AppScan Standard
Secure Your Applications with Confidence Using HCL AppScan Standard
In this two-day course, you will learn how to effectively use HCL AppScan Standard Edition. The course shows you how to create security scans for web applications and web services, and how to review, prioritize, and evaluate the results of your scans. You’ll also learn how to optimize your scan to make it efficient and accurate, and learn some advanced techniques to help you scan your applications. You’ll also learn about the different ways you can customize AppScan using the AppScan SDK and the eXtensions Framework (AXF).
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Scan Web applications for security issues using AppScan Standard Edition
- Scan Web services for security issues using AppScan Standard Edition
- Review scan results, filter false positives, prioritize issues and communicate them to stakeholders
- Create reports based on discovered security issues
- Optimize scan configuration and use advanced techniques to scan Web applications
- Understand how to extend AppScan’s functionality using the AppScan SDK and AppScan eXtensions framework
- Troubleshoot AppScan Standard Edition
Duration: 2 day (16 hours)
Type: Instructor-led Classroom (workshop)
Location: Remote or On-site
Audience: This course is intended for security professionals and participants should have a basic knowledge of web application security and the http(s) standard.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Introduction to HCL AppScan
Malware and content-based scanning
Advanced scan configuration
Please contact us for more information or to discuss if the service makes sense for your company.
Are you interested?
Please send us your contact details and we will get in touch with You