IBM Engineering (Jazz) Platform Maintenance
Put Your IBM Engineering deployment on the fast track
As a company with years of experience with IBM Engineering (Rational) products, we know how difficult it is for companies to find qualified personnel to maintain the software. Our years of experience have shown that proper operation of the IBM Engineering platform involves not only opening the user interface, but also implementing proper procedures for maintaining, updating and developing the platform itself.
The following offer is primarily aimed at companies that do not want to keep their environment in the cloud (in the SaaS model) and the nature of their business requires them to have an on-premises environment or one managed with their own resources in the public cloud (Google, AWS or Azure). As part of the offer, we can provide maintenance, development and optimization of the engineering platform IBM in the form of resources working on site on a regular basis or in the form of services.
If you do not want IBM engineering platform maintenance to be your problem and operational challenges to be your business, then we are here to provide that solution.
IBM Engineering (Jazz) Platform Maintenance Scope in-depth
- Optimization of license usage
- Preparing architecture of the solution with the customer or recreating architecture based on the current topology.
- Security out of box: Multiple network connectivity options to suit business needs: SSL VPN Client, or Public Internet
- Different deployment variants including WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty and DB2.
- Continuous, proactive 24 / 7 / 365 monitoring of environment
- Nightly backups
- Integration with the customer user registry
- Customer Success Reviews to ensure your business goals are consistently met.
- Deployment of CLM, ELM, CE and DOORS Legacy tools to the cloud
- Integration of client-side plugins to your environment
- Deploying custom extensions for CLM products, including Java plugins, RPE reports, DNG Widgets.
- Administration change management – user changes, group creation, account security configuration
- Maintenance and patching work to always ensure a stable and secure application environment
- Production environment migrations, including the transfer of all data and/or custom templates
- Incident and support ticket resolution
- Two upgrades per product per year.
- IBM Engineering DOORS Next
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- IBM Engineering Test Management
- IBM Engineering Jazz Reporting Services
- Data Collection Component
- Lifecycle Query Engine
- Report Builder
- Link Index Provider
- IBM Engineering Rhapsody Modelling Manager
- IBM Engineering Global Configuration
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization – Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization – Publishing
Please contact us for more information or to discuss if the service makes sense for your company.
Are you interested?
Please send us your contact details and we will get in touch with You